Can I subscribe this mailing list to GMane?

Can I subscribe this mailing list to GMane?

f18m_cpp217828 (Bugzilla)
Hi,
    I think that this mailing list would be more useful if it was
subscribed to the GMane project.

Can I subscribe it ?

Thanks,
Francesco

PS: please CC me since I'm not subscribed - I'd like to be through gmane ;)

Re: Can I subscribe this mailing list to GMane?

Julian Smart
At 20:00 13/02/2006, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
>Hi,
>    I think that this mailing list would be more useful if it was
> subscribed to the GMane project.
>
>Can I subscribe it ?

+1 from me.

Regards,

Julian

Julian Smart ha scritto:
> At 20:00 13/02/2006, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>    I think that this mailing list would be more useful if it was
>> subscribed to the GMane project.
>>
>> Can I subscribe it ?
>
> +1 from me.
I've subscribed the list to GMane; if it turns out that this is a
problem for anyone (hope no), the list can be unsubscribed at any time...

Francesco Montorsi

Re: Can I subscribe this mailing list to GMane?

f18m_cpp217828 (Bugzilla)
Now the group should be available as gmane.comp.lib.wxwidgets.discuss.

Francesco