Examining the event queue

Andreas Falkenhahn
Does wxWidgets support examining the event queue? Specifically, I want to check if there's an event of a specific type in the queue or not. Is that possible?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Examining the event queue

Vadim Zeitlin-4
On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 14:19:16 +0200 Andreas Falkenhahn wrote:

AF> Does wxWidgets support examining the event queue? Specifically, I want
AF> to check if there's an event of a specific type in the queue or not. Is
AF> that possible?

 No. And, really, you shouldn't need to do this.