FIXME in zipstrm.cpp

ABX

FIXME in zipstrm.cpp

ABX
Hi (Vadim, Michael)!

In line 1410 of src/common/zipstrm.cpp there is condition which gives
"conditional expression is always true" for builds without huge files support.
Since this file is commented with FIXME, is there any work to be done
somewhere else or it is supposed to be just replaced with wxInvalidOffset due
to work already done somewhere else in the meantime?

ABX

Re: FIXME in zipstrm.cpp

Michael Wetherell
On Monday 16 Jan 2006 11:19, ABX wrote:
> In line 1410 of src/common/zipstrm.cpp there is condition which gives
> "conditional expression is always true" for builds without huge files
> support. Since this file is commented with FIXME, is there any work
> to be done somewhere else or it is supposed to be just replaced with
> wxInvalidOffset due to work already done somewhere else in the
> meantime?

Hi,

Yes hopefully the streams that weren't working were fixed, so that
workaround isn't needed now. I'll do some testing to make sure then
take it out.

Thanks,
Mike