GSoC [2017]Project--Implement support for frozen rows/columns in wxGrid

GSoC [2017]Project--Implement support for frozen rows/columns in wxGrid

Himanshu Raj
Hi to all, I am Himanshu Raj student at National Institute of Technology Srinagar,India.
I want to write a proposal for GSoC 2017 project--(Implement support for frozen rows/columns in wxGrid).I have read the project description at the page and I have done some research on it.I have read some demo prososals given on GSoC website.Since this is a very big project so I am bit confused

Where to write the project proposal since last date is 4 April?

Re: GSoC [2017]Project--Implement support for frozen rows/columns in wxGrid

wxWidgets - Users mailing list-2
Hello,

The proposal needs to be sent to your GSoC account. But before that, on Student Application Template page there is a requirement "to submit at least one simple patch to wxWidgets". Did you provide such a patch?