Quantcast

GSoC 2017

Shaunaq Narindra
Hi,

I'm new to open software development, could you please guide me as to where to start regarding the same? I have a knowledge of C++, Java, PHP, and Android.

regards

Re: GSoC 2017

wxWidgets - Users mailing list-2
Hello,

Start here: http://wxwidgets.org/gsoc/
Following the links there will also be useful, especially the ones in "What Should I Do Next?" paragraph.

Good luck,