Google's SoC

Mokhtar M. Khorshid

Hello,

I am a student interested in the SoC. Reading the announcements archive I was pointed to this list for discussing ideas. So, I was wondering if this is where I should be posting my proposal(s)? Or is this list for just discussing the ideas and there an official form somewhere that needs to be filled afterwards?

Thanks for your time.

Mokhtar M. Khorshid

Re: Google's SoC

Julian Smart
Hello,

Mokhtar M. Khorshid wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am a student interested in the SoC. Reading the announcements
> archive I was pointed to this list for discussing ideas. So, I was
> wondering if this is where I should be posting my proposal(s)? Or is
> this list for just discussing the ideas and there an official form
> somewhere that needs to be filled afterwards?

You just need to follow these instructions and create an application via
the web interface:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-the-gsoc-web-app-for-student-applicants

Discussing the project here or elsewhere is optional :-) But see our
guidelines here:

http://www.wxwidgets.org/wiki/index.php/Development:_SoC_Guidelines

Thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Smart, Anthemion Software Ltd.
28/5 Gillespie Crescent, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH10 4HU