Quantcast

Here's How to Get All Your Google AdWords Pay-Per-Clicks FRE E!

Here's How to Get All Your Google AdWords Pay-Per-Clicks FRE E!

www.dusecrets.com
In what is perhaps the most shocking announcement ma de in
some time regarding the vast world of the Internet, a New
York doctor has just released a very private "secret" he's
been using since the earliest days of targeted paid
a dvertising at search engines.

He a dmitted without hesitation that he's gotten over 87
million in pay-per-click a dvertising over the last nearly 8
years at such search engines as Google, Overture, MSN, Yahoo
and others, and resulting in his having amassed a 300
million fortune!

In the past 2 years alone he's netted over 166 million as a
result of what he Cal ls a very simple "oversight" promoters
online have altogether missed.

So valuable this "oversight" has proven that he's finally
decided to share it with the rest of us.

And his timing couldn't be better!...

- Since going public Google's a ds haven't become any
cheaper!
- Other paid-for search engine a dvertising at large is
rising faster than inflation can keep up!

"Back in the day" even an affiliate could just go to some
website, sign up fre e to sell some product (such as with
Amazon stores or the vast ebooks at ClickBank) and then just
place a small 4-line pay-per-click a d, fine tune it, and
then sit back and make Mone y on autopilot.

But with rising Cos ts this is getting much, much harder, and
has literally seen the demise of many, many affiliate
businesses go completely under.

But now with the release of this New Englander's
super-secret, webmasters, promoters, both big and small
business owners, as well as affiliates with shoestring
budgets are back in the game!

When asked why he kept this "oversight" secret, the New
Yorker responded "I knew I ha d a good thing, quite possibly
a monopoly over any market I cared to try ... I ma de a
Succes s of 16 web businesses in less than a deca de ... do
you honestly blame me? ..."

But now he's decided to share his know-how as he knows that
doing so doesn't take a single dollar away from his 300
million fortune, and it won't cause widespread d usage to the
degree that it will even put a dent in search engine
activity.

To be sure the good doctor ha d the sense to consult several
Internet experts and "macroeconomists" just to be on the
safe side.

A dditionally, you should know that nothing about his secret
either robs search engines (so you don't have to fear Google
coming after you!) or is anything about it ilLega l in any
other way.

What you may even find strangely surprising about his secret
is the fact that it actually "helps" search engines make
even more Mone y! (You'll have to see it for yourself to
understand how this is actually possible!)

So if you think you're smarter than most people, then here's
your chance to prove it to everybody else! Just grab the
good doctor's secret for yourself at:

http://www.nrmeeting.com/googlesecrets.html

But I feel it only fair to warn you that this doctor fellow
from New England is a ta*d eccentric and self-a dmittedly
"moody" and he's threatened to withdraw this secret at some
point soon without so much as a single day's notice ...
(Northerners!)

So if I were you I'd not take any chances because although
he may keep it available for the next 2 months, he may also
take it off the market just 2 days from now (and then you'll
kick yourself saying "Da d-gummit! I knew I should have
grabbed that when I ha d the chance!" ... so don't let this
happen).

Also keep this in mind...
-----------------------------------
How many times since the commercial release of the
Worldwide-Web have you seen sudden "breakthroughs" of great
fortune-making potential come and go where just a few people
were in the right place at the right time to be able to take
a dvantage of them? -- You're right ... very, very few.

So don't overlook this email as it may very well prove to be
one of the most influential and important ones you've ever
received...

All the best, Mike

This could be the most valuable five minutes in 2007!

P.S. When you go to http://www.nrmeeting.com/googlesecrets.html

pay attention to how many people are using this system…
there are some incredible stories that you can learn a ton
from!

This is a personalized auto reply to the mail you sent me RE: PATCHES, EMBROIDERED,POLICE , FIRE, SPORTS , CLUBS,¨ë¸³¹
Your communication originated from IP: 225.26.32.228
Date sent: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:50:48 -0100
Your Return address: [hidden email]
[hidden email] wrote:
> ----=====856857454913053=_

<head>
<title>CUSTOM EMBROIDERED PATCHES</title>
<!--
 p.MsoNormal
        {mso-style-parent:"";
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";
        margin-left:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-top:0cm}
-->
</head>

PATCHES *&nbsp; PATCHES, POLICE, FIRE, FBI, </span><font color="#0000FF">BOY

To suppress further correspondance:
Postal mailbox:
Inetekk.com, Inc.
Dept. 333
7115 Calabria Ct. unit: D
San Diego, CA 92122
Phone: 858.863.9099
Fax: 858.430.3417

mailing suppression:
[hidden email]?Subject=Block:[hidden email].gfe6CLokqL65Ckuqtk6kpgfgtxv26kp5Cv&Body=Do_not_alter_this_text_or_alter_the_subject_line_if_you_want_your_mail_address:[hidden email]...gfe6CLokqL65Ckuqtk6kpgfgtxv26kp5Cv...blocked_from_further_notifications.

script suppression:
http://inetekk.com/blacklist.cgi?e=wx-translators@...&en=gfe6CLokqL65Ckuqtk6kpgfgtxv26kp5Cv

Thank you, The Postmaster. 1