Looking for a custom control like the one in Windows explorer

Looking for a custom control like the one in Windows explorer

Vincent R.
Hi,

I wanted to know if in wxWidgets there is a control like the one found inside the Windows explorer that shows the current path and where
you can click on to navigate through folders:

Thanks

Re: Looking for a custom control like the one in Windows explorer

Vincent R.
The control I am talking about seems to be called a crumb-bar control, so my question is: Is there any crumb-bar control for wxWidgets ?

Re: Looking for a custom control like the one in Windows explorer

oneeyeman
Hi

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Vincent R. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The control I am talking about seems to be called a crumb-bar control, so my
> question is: Is there any crumb-bar control for wxWidgets ?

There is no such control.
You can create one and submit it to get included in the library.

Thank you.

> --
> Please read http://www.wxwidgets.org/support/mlhowto.htm before posting.

Re[2]: Looking for a custom control like the one in Windows explorer

Vadim Zeitlin-4
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 06:54:15 -0400 Igor Korot wrote:

IK> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Vincent R. <[hidden email]> wrote:
IK> > The control I am talking about seems to be called a crumb-bar control, so my
IK> > question is: Is there any crumb-bar control for wxWidgets ?
IK>
IK> There is no such control.
IK> You can create one and submit it to get included in the library.

 This would indeed be useful to have, as it exists as a native control on
at least one platform: NSPathControl under macOS.