Mali list migration

Robin Dunn
Hi all,

I'm in the process of switching the wx mail lists to Google Groups.
(Just the wx- lists so far, the wxPython- lists will be done soon.)
Since Google imposes some limits on how many addresses that group
managers can add directly to a group I have instead opted to send out
invitations to join the group.  Apparently doing too many of those also
triggers a red flag and so you may not receive the invitation until
after a Googler has reviewed my requests.  If you see this message
before your invitations then feel free to preemptively join the groups
by going to the addresses below.

I also wrote a script to transfer the current mail archives to the new
Google groups.  Although some messages were rejected, and some
"discussions" appear to be out of order, most of the messages made it
and are searchable.  Some messages from the last day or so may not have
been forwarded, but I'll try to catch up on those if possible.

Please note that you do not have to have a gmail account to subscribe to
these groups, or to use your gmail account if you would rather have the
messages delivered to another address.  If your preferred delivery
address is not the same as your gmail address or your current Google ID
then you may want to associate that address with your Google account so
you can manage your group subscriptions using your preferred email
delivery address.  If you don't currently have a Google account then you
can simply create a new Google Groups account using your current email
address as the user name and it should link your new account to any
subscriptions.  http://groups.google.com/

wx-announce:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-announce
    [hidden email]

wx-buildbot:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-buildbot
    [hidden email]

wx-commits:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-commits
    [hidden email]

wx-commits:
     http://groups.google.com/group/wx-commits-diffs
    [hidden email]

wx-dev:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-dev
    [hidden email]

wx-discuss:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-discuss
    [hidden email]

wx-os2pm:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-os2pm
    [hidden email]

wx-testers:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-testers
    [hidden email]

wx-translators:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-translators
    [hidden email]

wx-users:
    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-users

Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman
http://wxPython.org

Re: Mali list migration

Robin Dunn
Robin Dunn wrote:

> wx-commits:
>    http://groups.google.com/group/wx-commits
>    [hidden email]
>

> wx-commits:
>     http://groups.google.com/group/wx-commits-diffs
>    [hidden email]

Oops, sorry for the typo.  That should be
[hidden email], but you shouldn't be sending directly
to that address anyway.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman