Need help to get started with wxWidgets

Radhika Dua
Hi,
I am Radhika Dua , second year undergraduate student . I am contributing to open source projects since December . I had done various projects in C,C++,python .I used windows and linux operating system . I want to participate in gsoc with wxWidgets. I don't understand which project will be appropriate for me according to my skills. Moreover i want to know how to get started .
Thanks

Re: Need help to get started with wxWidgets

oneeyeman
Hi, Radhika and welcome!

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Radhika Dua <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Radhika Dua , second year undergraduate student . I am contributing to
> open source projects since December . I had done various projects in
> C,C++,python .I used windows and linux operating system . I want to
> participate in gsoc with wxWidgets. I don't understand which project will be
> appropriate for me according to my skills. Moreover i want to know how to
> get started .

Did you read the https://www.wxwidgets.org/gsoc/student-guidelines/ the part
"Prove yourself"?
Also try to find which project you want to work on and pay close
attention to the
appropriate sample.

Thank you.