RE: wxMediaCtrl Play problem

Ryan Norton
 > If I don't call Play right after Load, but do it from a
 > button event then it does okay.

(I'm going to assume you're talking about windows)

Yeah - originally I entered the MSW eventloop there, then somehow it
got changed to wxYield(ifneeded) which doesn't work too well. Anyway,
just remove the "waiting" stuff there. It will return false if you call
it right afterwards though anyway on the default MSW backend as it is
MSW event driven so it needs to recieves msw events before finishing
callback when that is complete.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: RE: wxMediaCtrl Play problem

Robin Dunn
Ryan Norton wrote:

>  > If I don't call Play right after Load, but do it from a
>  > button event then it does okay.
>
> (I'm going to assume you're talking about windows)
>
> Yeah - originally I entered the MSW eventloop there, then somehow it got
> changed to wxYield(ifneeded) which doesn't work too well. Anyway, just
> remove the "waiting" stuff there. It will return false if you call it
> right afterwards though anyway on the default MSW backend as it is MSW
> event driven so it needs to recieves msw events before finishing loading
> - in the current version use can use wxEVT_MEDIA_LOADED for the callback
> when that is complete.

Ok, done.

--
Robin Dunn