Re: wxWidgets version 3?

Ryan Norton
> Darn. Oh well, it stimulated discussion :-)

I'm hoping you guys are discussing it privately or something, because if not that would kind of suck!!

Kind of an odd thread that started it though, cuz' I had an abundance of free time to do something like this... Oh well I guess I could always just do enough to get the minimal sample running and then post it somewhere but I think it would be better if someone else besides me did the design :\ YIKES!

Ryan

RE: wxWidgets version 3?

Stefan Csomor
Hi Ryan

lucky man you are - to have so much free time - I envy you :-)

I have to catch up with wx2 and other real life problems, before I have time to go on, I also have to consider what the best thing to do is for me, not yet at the API level, but looking at the time that will have to be invested, and looking at the time that I'll have available to invest ...

Best,

Stefan