Trac new user registration returns 500 Internal Server Error

Trac new user registration returns 500 Internal Server Error

wxWidgets - Users mailing list-2
Hi I've been trying to register at trac.wxwidgets.org but it always returns:

-------------
Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Thanks

Re: Trac new user registration returns 500 Internal Server Error

Robin Dunn
'Ray Satiro' via wx-users wrote:
> Hi I've been trying to register at trac.wxwidgets.org but it always returns:

> Internal Server Error

There was apparently something wrong on the server in general for some
time this morning, as I've had reports of other vhosts hosted there
having error 500 problems too, even for static pages.  Whatever it was
has cleared itself up since then.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman