help me please

Pedro Mateo
try to run the program that is in this http://www.wxwidgets.org/docs/tutorials/hworld.txt direction and it gives this error

./test: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.6.so.0: cannot object open shared cases out: Such does not case out or directory

at first I supposed which the problem was originated in the installation of the librarys but after to reinstall following carefully the instructions continue giving the error to me somebody
help me please

Re: help me please

Pedro Mateo
si alguien habla espanol seria de gran ayuda
bye

2006/12/5, Pedro Mateo <[hidden email]>:
try to run the program that is in this <a href="http://www.wxwidgets.org/docs/tutorials/hworld.txt" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.wxwidgets.org/docs/tutorials/hworld.txt direction and it gives this error

./test: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2_xrc-2.6.so.0: cannot object open shared cases out: Such does not case out or directory

at first I supposed which the problem was originated in the installation of the librarys but after to reinstall following carefully the instructions continue giving the error to me somebody
help me please

RE: help me please

Stefan Csomor
Hi Pedro

please take this question to the wx-users list

Thanks,

Stefan