please let's not have any unit test failures

please let's not have any unit test failures

Vadim Zeitlin-4
 Hello,

 Just a humble request: could we please try not to introduce unit test
failures for at least the 3 main platforms which are tested by buildbot in
svn? I don't speak about something that happens transiently and is fixed
quickly but the test failures we had until my latest commits were there for
a rather long time. I also understand that it might not be always possible
to fix the tests as it may be difficult but in this case it is better to
(hopefully temporarily) disable them rather than make buildbot runs fail
and thus make it more difficult to notice new test failures.

 So could we please officially agree on a policy to not keep failing tests
in svn and disable them if fixing them quickly is impossible for whatever
reason?