relayout window

jon bird
Hi,

I have a couple of windows that support docking through wxAuiManager.
Normally when docked they form a vertical strip of buttons however when
undocked (floating), I'd like to relayout the window to be slightly
different (and to restore this once the window is docked again).

I think I can readily manage the mechanics of relaying out the window
however I can't see a suitable event emitted from wxAuiManager to tell
me when a window becomes undocked/docked which I'd need in order to be
able to trigger this update. Can anyone make some suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Jon.

--
== jon bird - software engineer
== <reply to address _may_ be invalid, real mail below>