Quantcast

wxBufferedDC avoiding blitting on destruction

wxBufferedDC avoiding blitting on destruction

Dan Gudmundsson-2
Hi

I have a problem in my erlang port that I have a hard time to workaround.

If I have an allocated (heap) wxBufferedDC when the window closes,
I get a crash in the destructor since it tries to blit to the original DC which
might have been already deleted (i.e. m_dc).

I could work around that by setting m_dc to NULL before destroying the object
to avoid the blitting but that is not possible today.

So what I want is a clean way to avoid the blitting and just destroy the object.

/Dan