wxCmdLineParser sample (\wx\samples\console)

wxCmdLineParser sample (\wx\samples\console)

Death Knight®
Hi,
I think 117KB code is not good for showing wxCmdLineParser's
properties.  Sample is complete garbage. Any one can understood this
code? I don't understand why they did make it too complex... They used
thread's too at this sample.. Please simplify this sample..

Re: wxCmdLineParser sample (\wx\samples\console)

Vadim Zeitlin-3
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:04:13 +0300 Death Knight <[hidden email]> wrote:

DK> I think 117KB code is not good for showing wxCmdLineParser's
DK> properties.  Sample is complete garbage. Any one can understood this
DK> code? I don't understand why they did make it too complex... They used
DK> thread's too at this sample.. Please simplify this sample..

 This is not a sample of wxCmdLineParser but a test sample showing all of
the non-GUI classes which don't have their own dedicated sample. I don't
think you should have any problems understanding wxCmdLineParser code if
you concentrate on the relevant parts (i.e. the ones inside #if
wxUSE_CMDLINE_PARSER) only.

Re: wxCmdLineParser sample (\wx\samples\console)

Julian Smart
At 18:04 02/06/2006, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I think 117KB code is not good for showing wxCmdLineParser's
>properties.  Sample is complete garbage.

Yep, that's the way to motivate people and get them to do what
you want, just tell them their work is complete garbage.