wxCollapsiblePane: I would like no focus on the title

wxCollapsiblePane: I would like no focus on the title

Frédéric
I am annoyed by the fact that the focus stops on the title of the
collapsible pane. That is it is possible to open the collapsible pane
just by pressing space when the title has the focus. I do not want
that, I want that the focus goes only where I expect some input from
my user.

Is it something that could be added to the wxCollapsiblePane, like in
the form of a style? Something like wxCP_NO_FOCUS_ON_TITLE? In that
case, is it easy enough that I can make it with some guidance? Or
should I make my own collapsible pane control?